tu veux ou tu veux pas

jeudi 6 novembre 2014

November wishlist


J.Crew turtleneck sweater, Envii by Pernille Teisbaek leather skirt, Louis Vuitton single V earring,  & Other Stories grey leather bag and gloves, Byredo 1996 perfume, Jimmy Choo boots, Zara fringed flats

I was asking myself today a clever question than "what I'm going to wear". I was wondering what I want to wear right now. And it's obviously completely different.
Dreaming about the perfect outfit is not just thinking superficially but planning a perfect day in a comfy outfit (comfy for the mind), corresponding to us to feel at our best, self-confident and happy. Wow, who else is thinking about that when watching at its wardrobe ? Well, I currently don't feel like that because I feel that nothing fits my current state of mind. It's probably the annual automn crisis asking for warm sweaters, big scarves, cashmere and coats. But it probably also the big blues from saying buh-bye to summer. Eternally unsatisfied, isn't it ?

/ En ce moment je me pose une question un peu plus sensée que "qu'est ce que je peux porter aujourd'hui". Et c'est "qu'est ce que j'ai envie de porter aujourd'hui ?". Il y a une grande différence. 
Imaginer sa tenue parfaite n'est pas forcément superficiel, mais permet de planifier une journée de la meilleure manière, en commençant par des vêtements confortables, dans lesquels on donne le meilleur de soi-même.
Il n'y a que moi qui pense à ça quand je regarde mes placards ? Je suis persuadée que non. Mais en ce moment en regardant ma garde-robe je ne suis pas inspirée et j'ai l'impression que rien ne se lie avec mon état d'esprit et mes envies. C'est probablement dû à la crise pré-hivernale, qui ne demande que des pulls chauds, de grandes écharpes, du cachemire et des longs manteaux... et je parie aussi que c'est le blues post-estival, où il est temps de dire au revoir aux seize heures de soleil quotidiennes. Éternelle insatisfaite.



BLOGLOVIN - INSTAGRAM - TWITTER - PINTEREST

7 commentaires:

  1. Nice bag !

    http://fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.facebook.com/Fruityandpassion

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Amazing wish list!!! And you have a great blog. Let me know if you want we follow each other by GFC, bloglovin', google+, etc. I hope so: I'll be waiting for you!!! Have a nice day!!!

    *Keep in touch ;)
    ABSOkisses!!! Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn

    Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is one amazing wishlist!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love this look! The sweater looks so cozy but unfortunately J.Crew is on my boycott list so I'll have to pass :( But the shoes are really beautiful! I also agree--putting together an outfit is less superficial and more based on how you feel and want to be represented! Great blog :)

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Nice look!!

    http://www.myshowroomblog.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love your November wishlist ! :) Good choices !!

    Xoxo, Kyra Miller.
    http://www.alanaandkyra.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/alanaandkyra

    RépondreSupprimer