tu veux ou tu veux pas

lundi 21 septembre 2015

Transition






Wearing : H&M jacket, & Other Stories belt, culottes and scarf, Eytys sneakers

Not risky at all, my current transition look is part of the casual family with sleek skater teenage roots. And recycling. That's it, for the moment.
/
Mon parti pris pour un look transitionnel d'automne. Pas risqué pour un sou, et plutôt teenage, avec un peu de recyclage. C'est tout... pour le moment !

BLOGLOVIN - INSTAGRAM - TWITTER - PINTEREST

3 commentaires:

  1. Adore the shape of your trousers. I have been eyeing up those shoes for aaaaages. I love them so much. Just need to bite the bullet and get a pair!

    xx

    http://thestylecrusader.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

      Supprimer
    2. You should totally get a pair, they are versatile and so comfy! I have my eyes on a suede pair now...

      Supprimer